Selling Your Home With Warners
When you choose Warners to help you sell your home in Edinburgh or the Lothians our commitment to you is simple. We aim to get you the highest price for your property, in the fastest time, with the least amount of hassle.
The results of our approach speak for themselves. Over the last ten years, Warners has helped our clients to achieve higher premiums over valuation and quicker selling times than the ESPC average.
With market-beating results, it’s no surprise that more sellers trusted Warners to sell their home last year than any other ESPC agent.
What We Offer
Our service includes
- Advertising on espc.com, the most popular site for property buyers in East Central Scotland
- A comprehensive marketing package, covering all of the major local and national property websites including Rightmove, Zoopla
- An enhanced Featured Listing for your property during its first seven days on Rightmove, the UK’s largest property website.
- You own, personalised, online property portal allow you to track progress on the sale of your property, 24/7.
- Expert advice and tips on presenting your home for sale.
- Warners property-matching service, emailing details of your property to interested buyers in our database as soon as it goes live on the market.
- Your own dedicated, experienced negotiator to advise you, follow up with potential buyers and negotiate offers while your property is on the market.
- Professional photography to ensure that your property is best placed to catch the eye of potential buyers.
- A 360 Virtual Tour of your property to allow buyers to view remotely, no matter where they are.
Get In Touch Today
If you’re thinking of selling, the first step is to find out how much your property is worth. You can book a free, no-obligation valuation here, or give us a call on 0131 662 4747. One of our expert team will be delighted to visit you, give you an accurate estimate of your property’s value and answer any questions that you have about the selling and buying process, the service that we offer, or the property market in general.