Reception: 0131 662 4747

Property: 0131 667 0232

2 Bedroom Flat

177/7 Greendykes Road, Craigmillar, Edinburgh, EH16 4GW

Offers Over £46,250

  • Parking: On-street
  • Garden: Shared/Communal
  • EPC Band: C

Set in a modern development, moments from excellent amenities, quick transport links and vast open green spaces is this spacious top floor apartment. Offered to the market as a 25% share this is an excellent opportunity seldom available in a highly sought after location. The property enjoys manicured communal grounds, a balcony, double glazing, gas central heating and high ceilings and comprises a welcoming and wide entrance hallway with ample sized storage cupboards, bright lounge, contemporary kitchen with attractive units, large master bedroom with balcony and elegant en-suite shower room, a second well-proportioned double bedroom with built-in storage and the flat is completed by a stylish main bathroom with white three-piece suite. The 25% share is subject to approval by Link Housing who own the remaining 75% share. A monthly rent of £265.92 is required towards the 75% owned by Link Housing. • Seldom available 25% share• Modern development in enviable location• Welcoming hallway with ample storage• Bright lounge• Contemporary kitchen• Two double bedrooms• Two bathrooms• Balcony• Gas central heating • Double glazing

Need more information?

Speak to April Harper or our Property Team

 April Harper

Viewing Details

Please call 01316680441 for viewings

Logo missing Loading gif missing