Reception: 0131 662 4747

Property: 0131 667 0232

2 Bedroom Flat

343/11, Gorgie Road, Gorgie, Edinburgh, EH11 2RG

Offers Over £49,995

  • Parking: On-street
  • Garden: Shared/Communal
  • EPC Band: B

A superb opportunity has arisen to acquire a rarely available quarter share of a superbly finished third floor flat within an exclusive modern development with landscaped shared courtyard. This is a great chance to step onto the housing ladder. The property offered for sale has been finished off to a high standard and offers contemporary style living. The purchase of the 25% share is subject to approval from Dundedin Canmore. A monthly rent is payable to them in respect of the remaining 75% share of the property, together with a factoring fee to cover garden maintenance, stair cleaning and buildings insurance. Please contact Warners for further details. The accommodation comprises of a hall with great storage space and utility cupboard off, corner living/dining room open plan to fully fitted kitchen, two double sized bedrooms with built-in storage, bathroom with white suite and mixer shower, gas central heating, double glazing, security entryphone system, lift, well maintained communal courtyard and residents car parking.Please be advised there is strictly no dogs in the development. 

Need more information?

Speak to Linda Carr or our Property Team

 Linda Carr

Viewing Details

By appointment, please call 01316680439

Loading...
Logo missing Loading gif missing