Reception: 0131 662 4747

Property: 0131 667 0232

2 Bedroom Flat

48/4 Castleview Grove, Craigmillar, Edinburgh, EH16 4BN

Offers Over £39,000

  • Parking: On-street
  • Garden: Shared/Communal
  • EPC Band: C

Closing Date set Tuesday 11th July at 11am.Set on a quiet street, moments from excellent amenities, quick transport links and vast open green spaces is this immaculately presented top floor apartment. This 25% share of the property will suit a wide variety of buyers with further benefits including gas central heating, double glazing a wellkept communal garden and resident’s parking.The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway with two ample sized storage cupboards, a bright lounge with generous dining space and contemporary kitchen off with attractive units, two well-proportioned bedrooms both with built-in storage and the flat is completed by a stylish bathroom with shower over bath.The 25% share is subject to approval by Link Housing as they own the remaining 75% share. Further details can be made available by the selling agents £197.02 per month for rent towards the 75% owned by Link Housing and Factor fees are £40 per month.

Need more information?

Speak to April Harper or our Property Team

 April Harper

Viewing Details

By appointment on 0131 668 0441

Logo missing Loading gif missing