Reception: 0131 662 4747

Property: 0131 667 0232

2 Bedroom Flat

1/14 Thorntreeside, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8FA

Offers Over £50,000

  • Parking: Residents Parking
  • Garden: Shared/Communal
  • EPC Band: C

Closing Date Set: Thursday 11th May 12pmAn exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire a quarter share in this immaculately presented top-floor flat in the popular Leith district of Edinburgh.Offering immense appeal to first-time buyers and young families as well as holding significant investment potential, this stunning two-bedroom property is offered to the market in genuine move-in condition. The spacious, open plan living room/kitchen benefits from a Juliet balcony which lets in plenty of natural of light and forms the main public space in the property.The 25% share is subject to approval by Hillcrest as they own the remaining 75% share. Further details can be made available by the selling agents£270.51 per month for rent towards the 75% owned by Hillcrest Housing and Factor fees are £80.10 per month.

Need more information?

Speak to Erin Potter or our Property Team

 Erin Potter

Viewing Details

By appt with Warners 0131 668 0439

Logo missing Loading gif missing