Reception: 0131 662 4747

Property: 0131 667 0232

2 Bedroom Flat

52/5 Maritime Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6SA

Offers Over £45,000

  • Parking: Residents Car Park
  • Garden: No Garden
  • EPC Band: D

Closing Date set Thursday 20th July at 12noon.A fantastic opportunity has arisen to secure a rarely available, quarter-share flat which would make an excellent home for a first-time buyer. Situated in the fashionable Shore area of Leith, this two-bedroom, second floor flat offers affordable living in the heart of one of Edinburgh’s most vibrant districts.The accommodation comprises of a well-proportioned living/dining room with way window, two large double bedrooms with built-in storage, bright kitchen with built-in cooker and hob, practical bathroom suite. Located within a building which has a secure entry system, double glazing and electric heating as well as benefitting from off-street, private resident’s car park.With the newly completed tram network running close to the property, together with the frequent bus services running all over the city, the transport links into Edinburgh City Centre and beyond makes the property ideally located for those who need to travel for work or leisure. There are many excellent local amenities including a range of bars, cafes and restaurants.The property comprises of: two large double bedrooms with built in storage, well-proportioned living/dining room with way window, secure entry system and double glazing, off-street, private residents car park, excellent transport links and local amenities.The 25% share is subject to approval by Link Housing as they own the remaining 75% share. A monthly occupancy fee of approximately £234.16 is payable to Link Housing per month. Further details can be made available by the selling agents.

Need more information?

Speak to Ellie Dishington or our Property Team

 Ellie Dishington

Viewing Details

By appt with Warners - 0131 668 0439

Logo missing Loading gif missing